Friday, February 19, 2010

Tyson Wells Sell-a-Rama January 21, 2010

IMPORTANT: I have written a book about our experiences selling at Street Fairs, festivals, A&C Shows, fairs, flea markets. I know that you will really find reading it quite enjoyable and you'll be able to relate to a lot of things that I describe. Having to endure 71 mph winds, heavy rains, floods, lying and cheating promoters. You'll love it. Only $14.95. Street Fairs for profit, fun and madness

At approximately 5:00pm on Thursday, January 21, we had extremely strong winds and rain. Here are some shots of the disaster when winds reach 71mph and knocked over at least 50 canopies in the back rows of the Sell-a-Rama. These are my booth in space X-19. Canopies flew all over the place. The guy's 30-foot canopy in back of me went up in the air and landed on top of my canopies and the 5th Wheel trailer 15 feet away from me. A guy had a 20-foot canopy across from me and it went airborne and he never saw it again. Gone. To see more pictures please click here: http://www.starvingvendors.com/tyson_wells_disaster.html to read more about Tyson Wells, click this link: http://www.starvingvendors.com/events_Tyson_Wells_Sellarama_2010.html




No comments: