Monday, November 28, 2011

Part 1     Chapter 1      A Day to Remember
Tyson Wells Sell-a-Rama 2010
Standing in the heavy rain with 70 mph winds while watching some 60 canopies go flying in all directions, toppling over all at once was something to behold as I had never seen anything close to this in all of my 17 years selling at festivals, fairs and other events.  My two canopies crumbled and collapsed to the ground right in front of my very eyes as I stood helplessly watching in complete awe. All my merchandise was scattered on the ground beneath the canopies. This would be a day that I would remember for the rest of my life.
This is the beginning of Chapter 1 in my book 'Street Fairs for profit, fun and madness.  If you want to read more or place an order, please click on the link.

No comments: